Lisa Currie & The Scribble Project

The Scribble Project, the creation of Lisa Currie. I originally discovered the project via Rachel Denbow's blog, the page was inspiring and I immediately wanted to fill one in. So like a good girl I emailed Lisa and waited for my sheet to arrive in my inbox. It did, (very quickly!) and I printed one off as well as some of the sheets done by others, for inspiration, packed it in my bag for work with the intention of filling it in if I had a spare moment.

It was a busy day at school and we were short staffed, I found myself with a group that wasn't engaging in their work and I was about to lose them when I remembered the Scribble project! I handed out a couple of sheets and suddenly calm rained down and they worked well, expressing themselves. I was so pleased I email Lisa to say thanks!

Eventually I got round to filling my sheet in.....

I'm quite pleased with it, Lisa has given me some lovely feedback already. Take a look at the site, the responses have been great. Lisa's sheets are inspiring and I'm certainly going to keep an emergency stash in my school bag from now on!

Go scribble......



2 comments:

Lisa Currie said...

so happy that you had a scribble Kt! thanks for the lovely write-up ♥ and yeees, you should all have a go! :o)

sue bulmer said...

HI KT, just to let you know Nottingham Craft Mafia are taking on new members, with you being in the area, and having an Etsy shop I thought you might be interested. Its a good thing to get into, I have met lots of new local crafters and its really good for links to craft fairs and stuff
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks For Visiting!